Friday, June 30, 2006

Stop the Scammers

Ann Crispin and Writers Beware are working hard to stop agent scammers. I recently came across this post from Ann and thought I would help get the word out.

If you have had a problem with any of the following literary agencies or related companies, all of which are owned and operated by Robert Fletcher, please send me an email. My address is: anncrispin@aol.com

The Literary Agency Group, which includes the following:

Children's Literary Agency
Christian Literary Agency
New York Literary Agency
Poets Literary Agency
The Screenplay Agency
Stylus Literary Agency (formerly ST Literary Agency, formerly Sydra-Techniques)
Writers Literary & Publishing Services Company (the editing arm of the above-mentioned agencies)

We all know AOL can be temperamental, so if by chance you get a bounce when emailing to my address, please re-send your email to Writer Beware's address, which is: beware@sfwa.org

The reason for this request is that I have some information for you that may help you out.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Ann C. Crispin
Chair, Writer Beware
anncrispin@aol.com
www.writerbeware.com

No comments: