Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Questions for BookEnds?

I’ve been getting a lot of email questions from blog readers and want to thank you all for your input. As you all know, I try to keep up on reading your comments and answering them the best I can, but there are definitely times when I miss things. So if you ever have a question you’d like me to answer on the blog or you’ve read something somewhere else you’d like me to comment on (you are the source for some of my best material), please email me at our new blog email address (just click on the "Email Us" link at the right) and I’ll get to it as soon as I can.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jessica

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know if that's really you and Kim in the Great Agent Hunt video over at YouTube. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcdyCn4Opx0

-Lisa

Beverley Kendall said...

From your experience, for an unpublished author, is it easier to get an editor than an agent?

Sally MacKenzie said...

Lisa, how funny!! And if you were really asking--yes, that's Jessica and Kim, though they don't usually look so wild eyed! The ladies giving that workshop are a real hoot--if anyone's going to RT, you might want to put it on your agenda.

Anonymous said...

I cannot answer, on the grounds that it might incriminate me.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! LOL!!!

-Lisa

Kate Douglas said...

Yep, that's Jessica and Kim in the video. Okay, you've been outted!

I actually do have a question--I know you and Jackie started out as book "packagers." Just what does that mean? (I know, all these years and I've never gotten around to asking because I figured I should know already!)

Anonymous said...

Jessica -- Does this mean you're in need of another 3 page email?

Lisa -- thanks for posting the Great Agent Hunt video. It was a perfect late afternoon laugh.

Kate -- I'm so glad you asked this question! I've been wondering what a book packager is too.

Chryssa