Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

BookEnds will be closed today through Monday in observance of the Memorial Day weekend.

For those who haven’t already placed bids at Brenda Novak’s auction for Diabetes Research, we encourage you to check it out. Like many agents and editors, Jacky, Kim, and I have all donated proposal critiques (mine includes either a meeting or phone consultation). There are also signed books, vacations, computers, and hundreds of other fun items. The auction ends May 31 and the money goes to a wonderful cause. For more information, go to http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Home.taf.

Have a great and safe holiday and enjoy the unofficial start of summer, and we'll be back Tuesday with a new post.

Jessica

8 comments:

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Jessica, Have a great weekend yourself! Relax and enjoy, and thanks for the reminder about the Diabetes fundraiser. I'm heading over to Brenda's website right now.

Kate Douglas said...

Have a great weekend, Jessica! I've also got a donation at Brenda's auction--a full set of the entire Wolf Tales/Sexy Beast series, including the newest, not yet released book, Wolf Tales VIII, a copy of my comedy romance, Cowboy in My Pocket, and a really cute little stuffed wolf. A search for Kate Douglas at the auction site will bring everything up. I love being part of this (third year now that I've donated) and watching it grow. Brenda does an amazing job with this fundraiser.

Traci said...

Have a lovely and restful weekend! :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend as well, Jessica. Have fun, be safe!

Laura K. Curtis said...

Happy weekend to you, too, Jessica...and may the weather be perfect for whatever plans you may have!

Meg said...

It feels like summer today! High 80s WOO HOO!

PRNewland said...

Have a great weekend!

Brenda Novak said...

Hi Jessica--

Thanks for helping out with my auction. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. There's nothing I'd like more than a cure for diabetes!

Brenda Novak