Here’s the rules:
1. Don’t post your pitch until Jessica and I have made the announcement (tweeted) to “Start Twitching.” We’ll be starting and stopping at random times throughout the week. Make sure you keep an eye on both of our Twitter pages to see when a Twitch session has started; we’ll each be starting and stopping contests at different times. When I post “Start Twitching” you can only respond on MY Twitter page. If you post a pitch on Jessica’s page when I’m the one that’s announced the Twitch session, it won’t be eligible. And any pitches posted before we’ve given the okay or after we’ve said to “Stop Twitching” won’t be considered.
2. You’re limited to the space in the dialogue box. No doubling up! Your pitch needs to begin and end in that one box.
3. You can pitch more than one project, but can only pitch the same project once on Jessica’s page and once on Kim’s page.
4. No ending the pitch in mid-thought. You don’t have to use complete sentences, but you must complete your thought.
5. This is not a blog contest. No pitches posted to our blog or sent to us via e-mail will be considered.
Jessica and I will pick at least one finalist from each Twitch session. We won’t be critiquing, just picking and posting the best of them. At the end of the week we’ll each pick a winner from that group of finalists and reward them with a critique of their synopses and first three chapters, as well as the title of the Twitchiest Twitchers of them all!