Thursday, December 18, 2014

Have a Wonderful Holiday and #GiveaBook


The BookEnds team is headed out for our annual holiday lunch. We're going to eat well, drink well and celebrate an amazing year. I can't give thanks enough for the team I'm lucky enough to work with every day, for the authors I have the pleasure of representing and for all the great books, published and unpublished, that I get to read.

Remember, before you pack up for the holidays, to include a book in the gift box to those you love.

Happy Holidays! See you in 2015!

--BookEnds

#GiveaBook
Help donate a book to a U.S. child in need this holiday season. Simply post or tweet #GiveaBook on Facebook or Twitter before 12/25 and Penguin Random House will donate up to 25,000 new books to Save the Children – helping build a better future for us all.


5 comments:

Carolynnwith2Ns said...

Happy Holidays to everyone at Bookends. It is great that you are back blogging. See you on the other side of the year.

Rose said...

Thank you for shining a light on the various aspects of publishing. I have learned so much. Enjoy the holidays.

AJ Blythe said...

Coming in late... looking forward to your words of wisdom in 2015. Have a fabulous festive season.

Unknown said...

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Scratch Map

Unknown said...

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. self catering braunton