- One of the first cars I ever learned to drive was my grandfather's canary yellow 1967 Mustang convertible. My dad still has that car and I still love that car.
- I played both volleyball and softball in high school. Badly. Okay, I sat on the bench.
- Pitbulls are my dog breed of choice. I believe strongly in shelter dogs and will pick a pit or pit mix over anything else any day.
- My first pair of designer jeans were Gloria Vanderbilts with bright blue stitching. I sort of wish I still had them.
- I prefer extreme temperatures. Give me hot or cold any day. It's the mild temperatures I can't stand.
- One of my dreams is to stay at the Ice Hotel in Sweden.
- My absolute favorite thing to do at Disney World is drink at Cava del Tequila in Mexico.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
7 Things You Didn't Know About Jessica
So Kim tagged me in a post on Facebook. Apparently I'm supposed to share 7 things you don't know about me. Since I don't make it to Facebook as often as I would like I thought I'd share my things here, even though I find it hard to believe that there's anything left for longtime readers to learn.