Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tess Gerritsen Medical Thrillers are #MSWL by Jessica Alvarez


ER, House, Gray’s Anatomy, Boston Med, Hopkins, Doogie Howser. I devoured them all. On screen or page, I love a good medical mystery or hospital setting. That’s what drew me to my client Lara Lacombe. Lara writes romantic suspense with a science angle. Check out her (http://laralacombe.blogspot.com) books! But long before I found Lara, and back before Tess Gerritsen began the Rizzoli & Isles series, she wrote a number of medical thrillers that I read and re-read, and, lately, I’ve been hoping to find something similar in my submission pile. Though I am not at all scientifically inclined, I am fascinated by details of viruses, and so on. Give me a submission like that right now and you’ll move to the top of my reading list. Please!

-Jessica Alvarez

1 comment:

S.P. Bowers said...

I didn't know you repped Laura Lacombe, she's awesome!